Monday, November 10, 2014

ANGST SHORT 1



This was posted a week ago up on Rad Fortress - check it if you haven't wrecked it.
Voices by Pat and Karl - and music by Karl, too!

Been super busy gearing up for a trip to visit friends/catch Animation Breakdown Fest next week -
Matt, Pat, Dan and I had the chance some titles (I animated the first 24 frames of the title for the Free-for-All and Roundup). We also have some work in the show, including a film from Pat and Ian.


More updates to come but in the meantime, here are some silly progress updates of the above short before I ended up finishing it. Angst Short #2 is on it's way; I timed out thumbnails today in Flash.

 

Also, I just found out about Movie Buddies last week... take a listen if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment