Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Blogger in 2018? pt 1

Hi blogger!

It's been a ... really long time since really posting on this website. A ton has happened! Two biggest things I suppose:

1: Feb. 2017 I quit my full time motion design job of 3 years to start freelancing.
2: Jan. 2018 I taught my first semester as an adjunct professor at Columbus College of Art & Design

It has been a whirlwind of projects, animations, posters - happy hours and sketchbooks and friends, and it's funny to me that I keep coming back to this thought of, "what about that blogspot.com blog I used to keep up with".

Truth is - it is 2018 and I wish this were a Xanga. I wish I were slappin around a T-Mobile sidekick and slingin back a Full Throttle energy drink while eating Peanut Chews. But alas! So much has changed. I think I'm gonna fully stop committing to this blog and start really committing to posting anything longer format over on tumblr.com - only for the sake of trying to keep up with posting and it being not very easy O_O

1 comment: