Saturday, March 17, 2012

New Blogger


Hello, blogger.com! My name is Sarah Schmidt, and I have been wanting to settle down and create a blog that I will consistently update and use above all the others. I have had a handful of Blogger-pages in the past, and I have also given Wordpress a try - needless to say, I am coming back to blogger to stay. I am in the process of figuring out how to transfer older posts to this blog page - but until then, here is an update. I will be updating with completed works as well as sketches, and I plan on creating a layout design, banner, and avatar to get me on the right track. I would like to thank the wonderful group I am a part of at Columbus College of Art and Design - The Animation Student Collective - for really inspiring and encouraging me (and many others) to get blogging. Thanks guys!

http://animationstudentcollective.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment