Monday, December 16, 2013

The 12 Days of Finals

 Of all the semesters I have spent in college, this first semester of my senior year definitely had me the most bonkers once finals came around. What could be better than giving myself a new assignment: describe the two weeks of finals in 12 GIFS? I don't even have to spend too much time on them. I have just been wanting to get better at pumping them out (expect many-a-GIFS soon over at http://radfortress.tumblr.com).

I got lots of positive feedback, and lots of overall messages and comments from friends who said these were able to make their week. I had a few friends who would even request to be the star of the gif. I tried to always ask whoever was around me at the time for any suggestions, so I see these more so as a collaboration of ideas from me and my friends.







Now, "The 12 Days of Christmas" is a pretty repetitive song. Let's skip all the nonsense and get to the meat of this beat:

"On the eleventh day of finals, my true love gave to me:
eight Tiens a' tweaking,
six cans a' waiting,
five pots of coffee!

Four Colleens bored,
three fried
brains,

two warm red bulls,

and one fucking hour of sleep.

On the twelfth day of finals, my true love gave to...
"

All these gifs can be found on my Tumblr if you'd like to give them a like!


Now excuse me as I proceed to clean up my room, my diet, and my mind. I'll throw up some of my [actual] finals for good measure. Then it's back to the old grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment