Monday, October 15, 2012

Something I Call Personality

Here's the "midterm" we were assigned to create for Theories of Personality class, one of the most fun LA classes I've ever taken (but to be honest, let's admit it... I am a sucker for most of my LA classes, and think they are all the bomb diggity).

The assignment was to rework a very poorly done diagram/graphic that was in our textbook.
I made mine about chickens. Because chickens are fun! And also, a lot like human beings. Right?


Been busy, but here's a quick update of things I need to get a-posting:
- Sketchbook, sketchbook, sketchbook. Forever.
- The infamous Ratcliffe project from Animation II.
- My two watercolored illustration finals. I need to scan them.
- My illustration-class sketchbook homework - three done so far, and one for next Monday.

And this week shall bring me to post:
- A completed lyric video for a local band I've been working on for the past month!
- The first pass of my special effects animation assignment.
- An underpainting/study of an animal.

And who is going to feel super-professional after this week? Me? Why?
- I will have a completed CV this Friday! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment