Monday, July 23, 2012

Hardcow Finale ?

Behold! I think this design is done, at least for now. I am going to order a tanktop of it after I finish this blog post so that hopefully I can get it within a week. I had the suggestion to change the Ohio to a color instead of a solid outline, as well as take the outline out completely. I updated the Ohio itself to a more solid representation (less wonky), I added whiskers, and I added a few overlays of a striped texture to the fur and Ohio. If I were to do any more to this, I would want to add grime/dirt to the entire design (an ongoing debate) and I would thicken the lines between the eyebrows and the eyes.

I am stoked on it, though - this is a design I want to continuously visit and update to create different versions of. That being said - it's good to finally get it out there and out of my head. Let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment